Re: [Xen-users] Rebooting Windows guests when running xm reboot

To: Joost van den Broek <jvandenbroek@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Rebooting Windows guests when running xm reboot
From: Ruslan Sivak <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:50:36 -0400
Cc: Florian Manschwetus <florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 14:51:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Joost van den Broek wrote:
Florian Manschwetus schreef:
when you set your win into testsign mode you could sign james work easiely and use it works really fine here.
florian
Do you also have networking work this way under Windows 2008? I got all the drivers working, including the network driver, but it just won't allow any traffic through it.
I didn't have any issues with networking that I could see.
Russ