Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

On Wednesday June 04 2008 06:19:10 pm Geoff Wiener wrote:
> I am trying to capture some info on this right now using regmon - (lots
> of output).  This definitely doesn't work with Windows Server 2003 R2
> SP2 Standard 32 bit MVL (Fully updated and RTM).  I would be interested
> to know if anyone else has this working and if so what version of
> Windows they are running?  Have you tested this yourself?

I've only done xm block-attach's of disk space in pv domus, and of .isos or
cdrom devs in hvm domus. I might play with this over the weekend. I would
guess you have no problem attaching a previously formatted image, like from a
different domu, and the only problem is attaching an unformatted image? If
that is the case, try creating an image, and using mkfs.ntfs/mkntfs before
mounting. (Like all mkfs operations, use losetup on the image file to get a
loop device to pass to mkntfs, then losetup -d it.) Good luck.