Re: [Xen-users] What is pygrub status in Xen 3.2.1 ? (just a minor fix i

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] What is pygrub status in Xen 3.2.1 ? (just a minor fix is required)
From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:57:09 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 10:57:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok. I got it done due to :-

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-bugs/2008-04/msg00051.html

1. Install F8 xen disabled
2.yum install python_libvirt
3.Install Xen 3.2.1 from source on F8 instance.
4. Perform virt-install PV CentOS 5.1 DomU
The way i did ( just the first try)
DomU hanged at reboot
# xm destroy <Domain>
# xm delete <Domain>
5. Fixed /usr/bin/pygrub.
6. Cretated RHLPV:-
[root@dhcppc0 xen]# cat RHELPV
name = "RHELPV"
maxmem = 1024
memory = 1024
vcpus = 1
bootloader = "/usr/bin/pygrub"

# vfb = [  ]
disk = [ "phy:/dev/sdb12,xvda,w" ]
vif = [ "bridge=eth2" ]

7. Started up DomU:-
  # xm create -c RHLPV
Domain started fine.

Now , I  believe there wouldn't be any need destroy and delete Domain.
It should work with fixed pygrub through :-
xm start/shutdown/reboot <Domain>