RE: [Xen-users] Installing a Guest that Requires Floppy Booting

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Installing a Guest that Requires Floppy Booting
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:15:33 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:17:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Any suggestions?
>
>Thanks, Brian

Well, I don't have the time to test, but I would attempt the following:
        1. Make one big floppy - HW/SW might object to the large format of the
image.
        2. Make a bootable cd from the floppy with all three images in it, add
the second cd in the config.
        3. Make that bootable cd, its easier then you think.

http://www.devhardware.com/forums/software-27/creating-a-multiboot-cd-83095.html
 has many links and msfn forum has lots of help...

jlc