Re: [Xen-users] 64 Bit Dom0 and 32Bit DomU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] 64 Bit Dom0 and 32Bit DomU
From: MS <ms@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:53:24 +0200
Cc: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 May 2008 05:54:02 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was out of the dist deb.
I compiled it by my self, now it works fine.

xen_caps : xen-3.0-x86_64 xen-3.0-x86_32p hvm-3.0-x86_32 hvm-3.0-x86_32p hvm-3.0-x86_64

Thank you!

Nick Couchman schrieb:
I don't think it has to do with the dom0 kernel, I think it has to do with the Xen hypervisor you're loading. What version of Xen are you running? -Nick

>>> On 2008/05/20 at 06:18, MS <ms@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is only

xen_caps               : xen-3.0-x86_64 hvm-3.0-x86_32 hvm-3.0-x86_32p
hvm-3.0-x86_64

but no "xen-3.0-x86_32p".

How can i change it? Another Dom0-kernel?