Re: [Xen-users] "routed" networking under Xen 3.2.1 / HVM?

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] "routed" networking under Xen 3.2.1 / HVM?
From: "Ray Barnes" <tical.net@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:00:46 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 13 May 2008 04:01:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=idVEJEIJT5T9ApMafLa8yk5LTlhrzI92ZaX7yDtc3Vw=; b=Yxxa9Qv88U+g0gzia8azUPejUwolVGYtLL5aKyWTK1vXH3QOtshIx3/Evo2xJ7WokEyZv2P6dqJyaQsMcQWnZj2ZtNtlZoXaeGfPbVACCqhxbz+L+DxZu8fe+MOVDOW3n9VhrA2i+Gh1mmU8OoeB+XM2Aosd9ieQlyTTTgmnleY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx