[Xen-users] Installing and testing Intel MPI Benchmarks over xen images.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Installing and testing Intel MPI Benchmarks over xen images.
From: rohan nigam <locaterohan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:44:58 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I am a rookie to xen. So far i have managed to install Cent OS -5.1 Xen images over two different nodes of my cluster. The cluster uses infiniband(IB) interconnect. Now ive already tested the bandwidth and latency of IB over those two nodes. But my aim now is to see the overhead that xen adds to the bandwidth and latency values.

So, i am actually not sure how i can install mpi over the centos images and how i can run the intel mpi  benchmarks.  Basically, its unclear how i must run those parallel benchmarks over xen nodes.

Please understand that i am still a rookie and try helping me out here. Any information would be useful.

Thanks