Re: [Xen-users] Xen HVM images on VMware ESX

To: Diwaker Gupta <diwaker.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen HVM images on VMware ESX
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:24:30 +0100
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 01:25:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Afv+5Cp3uyJjJcWvjsp3sBScapDG5/NN6gfWIk/EvYg=; b=CvsUlUWgYB86FBD0Fm3OB5KtYYy3RuohYCuw8lVKleZa4zjl8mVXm99a/vb9t3JlnE1offW2/qlw2e+bR7Z0ZW1eqnhXi4bl9MeQU7qSmHb6+tKsbegVDx/OuPjs/EYzF/DzW1l5rhQn1Ilfnarz9cU0gwTmH9WexLFS2QeBkgQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx