Re: [Xen-users] CentOS/Xen PCI pass-through

To: "Rob Greene" <robgreene@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] CentOS/Xen PCI pass-through
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:34:55 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:35:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ZF7zYoTZg2O/qXrGI0EmJjcqQ+Mt6q2Zw8TvjtWvn64=; b=dqwfeFhL8rKiV+auB7sOQIWhl8Qwe3k5Q8BYkoOYRL09QrWJVLX5iGG2Eetes/Kco99zQtsgETl6MR5kIGvLxhoXOGOhnn1rQanScTBV6N2TmmDi1aWOFzuf611TDuHvr+GMo/MEChMZU/W9ZjhBsNk/kpI085hxghG8gtb+aVQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Rob,