RE: [Xen-users] Problems upgrading to Xen 3.1

To: Age_M <Age_M@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Problems upgrading to Xen 3.1
From: "Fischer, Anna" <anna.fischer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:26:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 07:27:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've tried capturing the screen output now and in fact I don't see any
error messages. The boot process simply stops before loading Dom0
initrd and kernel. I've used the kernel+initrd successfully with Xen
3.0.4 before, so why does upgrading to Xen 3.1 stop the machine from
booting up at all? Is there anything else I could try out?

Thanks,
Anna