[Xen-users] I finally got a virtual os up, now a few questions...

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] I finally got a virtual os up, now a few questions...
From: trist007 <drakoth777@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:56:14 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:56:43 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I wasn't able to get a paravirtual os up.  For some reason, during the
install, after the message no ipv6 routers available, I would get prompted
for stage2.img file.  It would ask for an ftp server and the path.  I tried
several of the mirrors that fedora project listed and would still get the
same problem.  So I finally decided to make a virtual os so that I could
install fedora 8 from my dvd.

Anyhow, I have a system up and running, however lftp and firefox can't
connect to the internet.  I route -n and everything came up normally, i
restarted the /etc/init.d/network restart and it restarted fine, but I just
don't seem to get any connectivity on firefox and lftp.  What do I need to
do?