Re: [Xen-users] Convert CentOS system to Xen image?

To: <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Convert CentOS system to Xen image?
From: "Ross S. W. Walker" <rwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:09:50 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:10:28 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will start it from the command line with 'xm create <config file>'.

Oh and I made a mistake in my example config earlier, where it specified the iso for the cdrom it should be 'file:/path_to_iso,hdc:cdrom,r', I left out the :cdrom for the device type.

-Ross