Re: [Xen-users] Re: Accessing an LV domU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Accessing an LV domU
From: Simone <dezmodue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:19:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 03:19:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=8DftPWoidaYnLOwMpe04Y+fxTf0JAcv6izU6jhyLJas=; b=OBWgzcPJmq3RdMS3WT8phpdV8/RZyv+qqE+Jh05aYJpOKStpzr1n7TpuUfCipm78UIHvyRpceEFCphbW/IoNqZpjlwFlrqh68hrHM7AYEV9lZ3WAwZk8EveSVD0man7XT81SBG2Q00xMx2GnYtj0Seyauby/yiv49xvCsEam/j0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks all for your replies.

Considering the trouble I would have to go through and the fact that I don't need snapshotting within the VM, I am moving to a simpler configuration as suggested.

Thanks again,

Simone