Re: [Xen-users] Pci Export to get usb Dongle working under DomU (Xen 3.2

To: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Pci Export to get usb Dongle working under DomU (Xen 3.2)
From: Julien Reveillet <j.reveillet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:34:49 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:35:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks.

You were right. I also needed to put my pci "vendor:devid" in the xend-pci-permissive file in ordre to work.

Best Regards,

Julien.

Stephan Seitz a écrit :

I forgot to mention that my Usb Dongle is no more seen by Dom0 after the Usb hub exportation.

Do you think it can be a driver or a xen related problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I assume the usb bus is occupied (or at laest confused) by the usb drivers
in dom. I would try to blacklist the usb* modules in dom0. afaik this done in
/etc/modprobe.d/blacklist in debian distros.

Cheers

Stephan

____________________________________

Julien Reveillet
j.reveillet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Graphique
Alliance
Solution pré-presse et gestion de documents

Centre Emeraude Cidex 3
61/69 Rue Camille Pelletan 33150 CENON
Tél. 05 56 67 55 78
Fax. 05 57 54 12 77