[Xen-users] Save/Restore/Reboot FS Corruption

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Save/Restore/Reboot FS Corruption
From: david.corral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:18:49 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:20:19 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been looking for information about this matter, but didn't found too much.

Saving and restoring works pretty good, but the problem comes when I reboot after restoring. FileSystem becomes corrupt after the restoration, so it enters "read only"
status.

Can't provide more info, since I'm far from the computer, only thing I can say, its a Debian Etch debootstraped VM, with a ext3-fs. The disk image of the VM is stored on a remote storage device, so the directory containing the image is mounted via NFS.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?