Re: Fw: [Xen-users] Can I install domU without virt-manager?

To: Dushmant Mohapatra <d_mpatra@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fw: [Xen-users] Can I install domU without virt-manager?
From: Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 23:45:10 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 10:15:58 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If the reason for not using virt-manager is that you don't want to use
graphical user interfaces, then you can try with "virt-install". Other
easy options are either to use rpmstrap or debian bootstrap to provision
the guest after creating a configuration file and backend image manually.

--Sadique