[Xen-users] Jailtime image problem - debian 4.0

To: Xen <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Jailtime image problem - debian 4.0
From: Evan Lavelle <sa212+xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:27:49 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 03:28:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anyone tried using the Debian 4.0 jailtime image?

The boot directory in the image is empty, and the supplied config script doesn't use pygrub. There's a kernel line in the config file:

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6-xen"

but, of course, I don't have this file on my Dom0 (Fedora 8). Anyone know what's going on here? Perhaps this image is only intended to be used on a Deb4 Dom0?

Thanks -

Evan