[Xen-users] xen on NAS

Hi
i am having one NAS box (windows) on which i have created new partation ( e:) . i want to use this drive for my guest os in xen what all need to be defied in the configuration file od domu.

NAS dive for windows:
NAS ip: 172.17.217.49
drive: e
username : admin
password: admin123

complete shared path : \\172.17.217.49\e

kindly let me know how to add these entries to my dom file. ealier i was using local disk and for domU configration. that configuration is as follows:

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'

memory = 1024

name = "winxp"

vcpus=1

pae=0

acpi=0

apic=0

cpus = ""

vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0' ]

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/hda3,ioemu:hda,w' ]

on_reboot   = 'restart'

on_crash    = 'destroy'

device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'

sdl=0

vnc=1

vncviewer=0

stdvga=0