RE: [Xen-users] cant start hvm because of ioemu network device.

To: "Ori" <ori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] cant start hvm because of ioemu network device.
From: "Joris Dobbelsteen" <Joris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:49:55 -0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:50:32 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Which Xen version are you using?
Which distribution are you running on dom0?

I had a similar problem with Gentoo using Xen 3.2.0. The HVMs did not
work, so I quickly reverted back to 3.1.2 (from backup). Did not look
any futher into it...

If you provide more information about your setup, other are better able
to help you.

- Joris