RE: [Xen-users] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: Nosuchfile or

To: "'jim burns'" <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: Nosuchfile or directory
From: "Hamid Majidy" <hamid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 22:06:02 -0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:06:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, Jim, for your input. I think I know what the problem is. I have not
installed XWindows which VNC depends on. Guest OSs will have server roles
and I avoid installing XWindows and the like on servers.

Sdl, apparently, also requires X.

So the question becomes, is there a text mode way to connect to domU guests
in Xen?

Thanks,
Hamid.