Re: [Xen-users] pciback.hide works great for video, but not usb contolle

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] pciback.hide works great for video, but not usb contollers
From: Paul Waldo <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:58:39 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:59:23 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thursday 07 February 2008 11:20:08 am Todd Deshane wrote:
> Did you try adding pciback.permissive to the above dom0 kernel line?
>
> Regards,
> Todd

Thanks for the suggestion, Todd.  I'll give this a try when I have physical
access to the machine.

Two more questions :-)
1. Is this documented anywhere?  I don't see anything in the Xen docs and
google only shows questions replies similar to your answer.  Great if you
already know the answer... :-)

2. Do I need to report these devices to the devel mailing list, like the
message suggests?

Thanks!

Paul