Re: [Xen-users] Emulating Multiple NIC cards on Guests

I was not clear enough in my question...

> In the case where I create 2 bridges how should I assign IP addresses
> to the host interfaces,

Through /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 in RHEL and its
variants. Not sure about other distros.

I  know how to  assign address through ifcfg :-D

> as I want to have the host an both guests in the same network?

Why this is an issue while the bridge acts like a virtual switch and
eth0 in dom0 acts like a virtual uplink?

My doubt is: I will assign an IP address to the host eth0 and one IP address for each guest. I do not need to give an IP address to eth1 as it will act like a virtual switch, isn't?

Thanks,

Augusto