Re: Xen Virtual Console xvc (Was: Re: [Xen-users] Pardon me for possibly

It may turn out that inittab and securetty should *not* be setup in a dom0,
which would solve another problem: When I boot into the non-xen kernel on
fedora fc8, I get the following repeated syslog message, since obviously
there is no xvc0 in the non-xen-kernel:

Jan 27 00:24:38 Insp6400 init: Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5
minutes
Jan 27 00:31:24 Insp6400 init: Id "co" respawning too fast: disabled for 5
minutes

Oh, that's unfortunate.  If this is on stock F8, maybe file a bug?

I asked recently on fedora-xen about the inittab modifications, and the respawning message (on my Xenned FC8, not the stock one), and why the serial line is unusable, but I gave up. Life's too short.

- Evan