Re: [Xen-users] XEN HVM Network Boot and Darwin Issues

But these issues occur after all the network activity is done.  The PXELinux menu loads correctly, but then CPU usage spikes and the HVM becomes unresponsive.  Similarly, with Ghost, the Ghost boot disk loads into RAM and Ghost begins to boot, but CPU usage goes up and the HVM becomes unresponsive.  The Darwin issues are not network boot issues - Darwin is booting from an ISO image and locks as soon as the bootloader loads.

-Nick

>>> On 2008/01/25 at 21:49, "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You should try to do a network trace, wireshark or tcpdump to see if you can get any more clues.

Can you provide any more details of your setup? it's been awhile since I played with pxelinux so i can't think of exactly might be going wrong.

Hopefully the network trace will clue you in if it is Xen related or not.

Regards,
Todd