Re: [Xen-users] Looking for clarity about physical cores/cpus and VCPUs

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Looking for clarity about physical cores/cpus and VCPUs
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:48:05 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:49:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=/nIHkZNlfF4SCe8ZycmAcUX9lejfFX0lKa+aiX/qdNI=; b=vLjgUKa5hs5us5iIMldoWLRxYQWYiCbF5MwQdnhRw+0drjbOvrO2cYjHnth+ihjEffGRrvJt0zNXGodDe1HZM0/vBsiujEmPy/2HETHD6OQ/HY6rTN5tpWySFZXaqGuwb3QOfobrISWFEWRwNAdNZSQIETRekWyUpIGGU2pUP2I=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Some answers inline.