[Xen-users] xennet and xenblk

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xennet and xenblk
From: "Petrus B. van Bork" <pvanbork@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:36:23 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:23:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Fellow Xen Users:

I am as green as grass and trying to install Xen 3.1.0 on to a brand new machine running SuSE 10.3. I am at the point where Xen starts to boot and quits on a "Waiting for device......./dev/sda5" message. I believe that this may be related to the fact that xennet and xenblk are missing, as far as I can tell, from my machine. Mkinitrd complains that it can't find them and I can't either! Worse, I can't find anything on the internet to suggest where I should get them, or where these modules come from! If someone could point me to where they come from I would be grateful.

Best,

Petrus