Re: [Xen-users] how to use xentrace and xentrace_format

I try it many time.
ROOT:/#xentrace -e all /tmp/xentrace.dat
ROOT:/# xentrace_format /tmp/xentrace.dat
OUTPUT:Bad format file

    I also check the xentrace.dat ,it really has some data ,i don't know how
to use xentrace_format to read  trace data.
   really need your help!
   thank you !