Re: [Xen-users] LVM backed domu with lvm inside

G'day,

What you want to do is indeed possible - I've done it in the past. At the time I thought it sounded like a good idea, but I've long since reverted to a saner approach for my custom built XEN environment.

I think the RedHat distributed XEN works along a similar path to what you are trying to achieve.

Regards,

Wayne