[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Re: domUloader Vs pygrub

To: Jim Fehlig <jfehlig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Re: domUloader Vs pygrub
From: jd <jdsw2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:21:27 -0800 (PST)
Cc: XenUsers <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:22:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the interesting background info.

Would you know bit more about the domUloader not being
able to mount unpartitioned disk ? If there is a patch
available for SLES 10 SP1 ?

I will definitely check out the vm-install and see if
that can be used.

Thanks
/Jd