Re: [Xen-users] Xen and networking.

If I do a crude test from one guest over nfs,
dd if=/dev/zero of=/nfs/test bs=32768 count=32768

This yields almost always 95-100MB/sec

When I run two simultaneously, I cannot seem to get above 25MB/sec from each.
It starts off with a large burst like each can do 100MB/sec, but then
in a couple
of seconds, tapers off to the 15-40MB/sec until the dd finishes.

IMHO this doesn't sound like a XEN issue... and you'd be well off
to test this without XEN in the picture, or at least from the
dom0. It sounds like you might be
expecting too much from your netapp... even it is limited to
what it's hard drives can do... if the drives have to seek back
and forth between two big files, then getting 30-80 MB/sec
aggregate is not bad.

-Tom