Re: [Xen-users] Serial port access in HVM (fully virtualized) DomU

I'm having a similar problem with opensuse 10.2 and Xen 3.0.3.  I cannot get
Xen to release ttyS0 to Dom0, even with xencons=off or xencons=tty.  There
is no ttyS0 in dmesg and I get an invalid port message if I try to run
minicom on it.  However, if I reboot without the Xen kernel the port works
fine (shows up in dmesg and works in minicom).

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Regards,

David