[Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] first binary release of GPL Windows PV drive

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] first binary release of GPL Windows PV drivers
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:59:51 +1100
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:00:45 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just realised I forgot a redistributable WDF file. If Windows complains
about a missing file when you try and install it then grab
http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.1.0a.zip instead.

(wait a couple of minutes though, it's uploading now)

James

GPL

http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.1.0.zip