Re: [Xen-users] dom0 and domU differs after ntpdate

To: Marco Strullato <marco.strullato@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dom0 and domU differs after ntpdate
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:43:20 +0000
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 04:42:37 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Hem4ZfaHDCL5qmVFw+LRLJbzdYvUhA3Wkt5DeUzwxlo=; b=XuSO2Mm4MbjFNy8YCFih5tCnS3MUhKXaxgiWaRAcnrgVOllB3Y2PmhLXTJwyXqydH4bT3EuY9Qyb89Sb/GhMS4hlhHHaUBsPgvNulAisIPjWFI/DDka0XMJmW6jM0fk7WVf0h4zNdtLP+0T6MAW4Hw1RuNGPbVxTvOU6mrpiMI4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx