[Xen-users] HVM install keeps crashing with Centos 5 virt-install

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] HVM install keeps crashing with Centos 5 virt-install
From: Brian Lavender <brian@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 17:18:48 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:20:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am doing an HVM install on an HP DL380 system with what I believe is
Xen 3.0.3 using Centos 5. Things have worked fine
before, but now when I attempt a guest install it crashes. I have a CPU
with Intel-VT and it is turned on the bios. I am not sure why it is
crashing and the only thing I can attribute it to is a hardware problem.
Wierd thing is, I had a Debian VM running and then the install of
another VM crashed. I attached the xen-bugtool output.

What test can I do to see if it is a hardware problem. I can't seem to
see anything in the logs for Xen.

brian
--
Brian Lavender