Re: [Xen-users] Creating initial file system for a new Xen domain

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Creating initial file system for a new Xen domain
From: "David Stone" <unclestoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:21:27 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:22:16 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=UgveZQpO/62VVq0lXG8A162tZ6d4UNdUu718PgWiviw=; b=N4Op+KWJRbtaXUSO0ERPWT2SaWcCC1FM1UnH0hUmPQZgxY/E7bpv/3NeaJyP0Fh/36x55AmnrORtDrYaYT1gYbJNt79OvMzRriFRdsUN4S2LkhJG+MGizM3ynaB0nW6JRjLCKjAn0pm4pIfw0K+bXqHI2nr4IGfm3KErtLzKYd8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your help, I understand and got this working now.

Dave