Re: [Xen-users] random HVM crashes

I vaguely remember something like this being encountered before, however it
was probably from an earlier version of Xen with less complete HVM support.
An upgrade to a newer Xen might help, but I'm afraid I don't have any more
specific ideas as to what's going on so I couldn't really promise anything.

Have you looked in /var/log/xen/xend.log and /var/log/xen/qemu-dm.*.log?  (The
qemu dm logs say what domid they refer to at the top of the log file so you
should be able to identify which refers to your domain by using grep).  If
there's some kind of error in one of those (or in the xm dmesg) then that
might be a clue.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.