[Xen-users] XVMSocket porting to VISTA on XEN

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XVMSocket porting to VISTA on XEN
From: "Hemakumar Kuppam" <Hemakumar_Kuppam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:47:57 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:18:33 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, All,

Does any body having the knowledge about how to port XVMSocket to VISTA which is on top of XEN.

My requirement is I want to communicate between two peers [one is LINUX and another is VISTA] which is sitting on top of XEN. The XVMSocket porting to LINUX is o.k. fine, but I want to do same for the VISTA also.