[Xen-users] PV drivers to improve performance

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] PV drivers to improve performance
From: Marc Patino Gómez <mpatino@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:42:04 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:42:01 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi folks,

I know that exist PV drivers for Windows on Xensource products, and these drivers improve the disk and network performance of HVM windows guests. Anybody knows how much?

A more important question for my business. Any body knows about PV drivers for other OS, I need to improve the disk performance of some BSD HVM guests, any pointers to howto build these drivers? Any advices?

Thanks in advance,

Marc