Re: [Xen-users] Time went backwards in domU after migration

To: Takeshi Sone <ts1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Time went backwards in domU after migration
From: John Leach <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:36:22 +0100
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:37:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I can reproduce this too - Gutsy versions of Xen 3.1.0 with the Gutsy
2.6.22 kernel on dom0 and domU.

It sometimes migrates ok for me, but mostly causes this.  The
clocksource messages continue repeatedly until the domU is rebooted.

The clock in the domU is stalled too.

I've reported it to Ubuntu:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.22/+bug/146924

Feel free to add any more information there to help the kernel
maintainers.

John.
--
http://www.brightbox.co.uk - UK Rails Xen Hosting