Re: [Xen-users] Filesystem Corruption

To: Roman ZARAGOCI <roman.zaragoci@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Filesystem Corruption
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:27:32 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:22:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C8CX2aQtA7sGGhu/bArMaPBKh81CIs2CXMpyLZKZ/ZI=; b=XH7TPAK6gv4O1ZmOoDnVxb+hl34jrGwSy1aOItOu+F5b5UIS8PN/VtuEdW/jgfGXgQkN7ZvApf/1STgciNfJI72xWMU+24pJhL/1+JeUlr990/rLJciA7uN65xyBl1T09e+KpzWdzLLjR26TD3S9QX2OB+ZDUnerw1UyUWSUBbI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx