Re: [Xen-users] Server moved - networking stopped

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Server moved - networking stopped
From: "Russell Horn" <albanach@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 19:04:56 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 11:05:39 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=mXWOiWgKofOVM6AplHFN3X6iI5cqMRtvwk8pk3iUcJ/cDkDfixCobi3HfifGlgNMANUoJ0wHhLjbQC/ysJIYQatb9tWSazUbZEsyPIscJn2nTbOlkTQT0ikGjFeZaFAfC5AOJO4xMiBg+w7+n1qaNLb6luOafg4K8wH9ySLUEVg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 9/5/07, Denny Schierz <linuxmail@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> when installing Xen on a SLES Server, yast setup up everything for eth0,
> so i assume, that you have to change more then only the xend-config.sxp
> file. Use grep or similar to find the other necessary files.

I did grep the directory but this was the only instance of eth1

The setup was not done through yast but from the command line. I am,
however, using the SuSE xen 3.0 RPMs

Anyone else see any reason why my network traffic isn't flowing?

Russell