Re: [Xen-users] how to retrofit DomU installation initrd w/ xennet/xenbl

To: John Madden <jmadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to retrofit DomU installation initrd w/ xennet/xenblk?
From: List Subscriber <list-subscriber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:37:50 -0700
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:38:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the help. We do not use kickstart in our environment. All
installs have to be user driven and interactive, with the installation
media hosted over http.

I need a way to force the appropriate DomU network drivers (xennet?)
drivers to (pre)load when booting up the VM. Unless I'm missing
something, it seems strange that the RHEL/CentOS installation initrd was
packaged without the proper modules for an over-the-network install.

As always, any help is much appreciated.

PS: btw, I'm new to kickstart. How does one specify the 'interactive' mode?