Re: [Xen-users] Error while reading source midia

AHA!  That would certainly explain that.  I'd noticed the /dev/scd0
naming when I had to change some of my scripts, but I had a total brain
cramp when I ran into that on the install.  I can't remember, does it
allow you to enter that device name manually?

The nfs mounted DVD image installation went pretty fast, though.  So did
the local hard drive DVD image install...

Thanks!

--
Dave Parker        dlparker@xxxxxxxxxx         www.dlpinc.com
300 West Armour Blvd. #105    Kansas City, MO 64111-2039  USA