Re: [Xen-users] Xen storage, Server with iSCSI or dedicated SAN?

To: Ivan Porro <pivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen storage, Server with iSCSI or dedicated SAN?
From: Tom Mornini <tmornini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:04:25 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:05:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'd suggesting looking into Coraid's AoE products.

I'm nothing more than a very satisfied user of their products.

But then that's what it's all about, right? :-)

-- -- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting
-- Support, Scalability, Reliability
-- (866) 518-YARD (9273) x201