[Xen-users] How to classify Xen source code?

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] How to classify Xen source code?
From: "jian zhang" <cheechuang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 16:11:08 +0800
Cc: mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:08:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone:
Currently I am reading the source code of xen 3.0.4, some questiones confuse me for a long time.
When I untar the xen source file, there was a folder named linux-2.6-xen-sparse and xen, I don't know what jobs they do in xen. In my opinion, xen folder contains the code for VMM, the hypervisor, and linux-2.6-xen-sparse is some patches for linux kernel, that is some patches for Domain0 and domainU. But if this is right, why there is a folder named patch??
Besides, we call know a VM was created through xm create, xm source was writen in python, also, there was domain_create in xen\common\domain.c  , and xc_domain_create function in libxc folder. Xen must run in c language, my questions is how the command received by python program invoke the c programs?

Thank you all!!