Re: [Xen-users] 64 bit dom0 and 32 bit HVM

Another followup.
I played around with my domU and its initrd for about an hour or so and
could not get it to boot.  This was a fedora 7 domU.  I then tried to
install a 32-bit F7 HVM and could not even get the DVD to boot on either
RHEL 5 (3.0.3) or F7 (3.1) 64-bit dom0's that I have running.  I feel
there is something wrong with either my download of 32-bit or installing
32-bit F7 on a 64-bit dom0.  I've used the actual download to install a
system though so I'm leaning towards the latter.  Thats an issue for
another time though.

Anyway, once i realized that F7 was the issue, i installed the standard
kernel on one of my FC6 domU's running PV.  I then modified my config to
be the same as posted before.  I did not change the fstab this time.

The FC6 domU booted straight up on RHEL 5 64-bit dom0 when choosing the
standard kernel in grub.