Re: [Xen-users] Xen-Kernel detects just 3.2GB Ram on a 64Bit Debian

Hi Peter,

> My motherboard is Supermicro H8SMA-2 A64/Opteron with MD Athlon 64 X2
> 5200+ processor with 2 x 1GB ECC DDR-II SDRAM and 2x 2GB ECC DDR-II SDRAM.

The latest updates we made were done on PDSME+ and PDSMI Boards with
Intel chipset and Dualcore Xeon 3060. I currently don't remember the
Opteron driven Boards.
Nevertheless, I would give it a try, since my experiences with
Supermicro in general are that 8 out of 10 needs an update right out
of the box, regardless if in AMD or Intel layout.

Worth to say that you should doublecheck the revision ;)

Greetings

Stephan