Re: [Xen-users] PV 32-in-64 ? Howto ?

D'oh!  My mistake!!  You can run 32 bit HVM guests no problem on a 64
bit dom0, but you can't run 32 bit PV guests on a 64 bit dom0.

I really want to make a grid to add to the faq:

                                Dom0
                                32bit   64bit
D  32bit PV     yes             no
o  64bit PV             ??              yes
m  32bit HVM    yes             yes
U  64bit HVM    ??              yes

Does anyone have anything to add/fix about that grid?  Especially
if/when you can run a 64bit domU on a 32bit dom0?

-Dylan