Re: [Xen-users] Building hvmloader

shacky pravi:
> 2007/7/30, Zoltan HERPAI <wigyori@xxxxxxx>:
>> Try installing the bin86 and bcc packages, then rebuild xen from sources.
>
> Thank you very much, now I'm trying!
> Another question.
> To install Windows on Xen is necessary a Windows Manager like KDE or
> Gnome? I wish not to have a graphic interface on my server...

Xen uses VNC and vncviewer to present the graphical console to you (you
do need this for Windows). You do need some X.org libraries though.

After your Windows install is done, you can use RDP to use it.

 D.

Danilo Godec                                   danilo.godec@xxxxxxxxx

Agenda Open Systems                                 Slovenija, Europe
Cesta Pohorskega bataljona 49, SI 2000 Marib    tel# +386 2 421 61 31
http://www.agenda.si                            fax# +386 2 421 61 48