[Xen-users] No CD drive for Xen 3.2 VMs

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] No CD drive for Xen 3.2 VMs
From: "Ken Truong" <ktruong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 07:19:34 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:14:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I created a Linux VM using Xen 3.2 Server but the Administrative Console
doesn't have the option to add a CD drive. How can I add a CD drive to
my VM? I've looked at the files in /SR-uuid/SRM/ but those don't look
like the config files you'd make in /etc/xen/. Should I edit these
files? What is the proper way to edit them?

Thanks